Welcome to Fox Country Quilts and Retreat
The Quilt Shop and Retreat Center is located just outside of Commerce, Texas. We are approximately 1 hour northeast of Dallas. We officially opened our quilt shop in downtown Commerce in January 2019 and moved into our new quilt shop and retreat facilities during the first week of June 2022! We are accepting bookings and are looking forward to welcoming you to our new home in Northeast Texas! We can sleep a maximum of 10 people. We have no minimum number of quests or nights for your stay but we do hope you'll bring your friends and stay a few days or week with us!
Our Shop and Retreat has 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, living room , full kitchen, and 16 X 36 sewing/crafting area inside the Quilt shop. In the sewing/crafting area, there are 6-foot tables for sewing, plenty of wall and overhead outlets, and design walls that span the area. There are Martelli cutting tables, a large ironing boards, and several small ironing tables for your use. We have Handi Quilter longarm machines and Baby Lock sewing/quilting/embroidery machines available for daily rental fees.
Rooms and Sleeping Arrangements
Towels, linens, pillows, and blow dryer provided.
- Room 1 has 2 twin beds and a private bathroom and small dressing area.
- Room 2 has 3 twin beds and a private bathroom and large dressing area.
- Room 3 has 3 twin beds and a private bathroom and large dressing area.
- Room 4 is currently occupied by the owners and yes, it has a private bathroom and small dressing area.
- Room 5 is ADA accessible with wheel chair accessible bathroom, dressing area, and 2 twin beds.
- No minimum overnight guest requirements.
- We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
- Check in/out: Check in 11:00 am / Check out by 3:00 pm (based on availability, we may allow early/late check in/out; Just Ask!)
- Competitive Rates
- Individuals $65/pp per night (due at the time of booking)
- Groups of 10 $550 per night (Retreat reservations require a $250 deposit, with the balance due upon arrival. A full refund is available if cancelled 30 days prior to reservation date.)
- Use our large kitchen to cook your own meals for no additional fee.
- We will cook for you for an additional fee of $40/pp per day, includes continental style breakfast, soup/sandwich lunch, and dinner prepared by our staff.
Other Important Stuff
- BONUS: Gather chicken eggs (Free)
- Smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- No pets are allowed in the building unless used to render aid or service.
- By reserving your retreat, you accept responsibility for you and your guests and you agree to be responsible for any damages to the property. We are not responsible for accidents.
- Email with questions - email@example.com
- or Call with questions - 903-866-7550
Click the map below for detailed directions
Some retreats may be formed around a specific theme or teacher where anyone and everyone is welcome. For those retreats, the first to register gets the first choice of beds. Let us know if you would like to share a room with a friend or two and we will accommodate your selections as best as possible.